Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fishing at the beach

When I was 13 years old my family used to go to the Jersey shore for 3 weeks during the summer. About 3 times a week I would do a little fishing off the dock at the bay but mostly at the beach. One year a big storm blew through and along the jetty the sand washed away. Next to the rocks there was a drop about 15 feet and a lot of fish were swimming around. I grabbed my rod and headed over there, dropped my line with a lore and pulled up some small blue fish and even a stripper, which I had to release because it was way to small to keep. There were a few people fishing with me and had a blast. We just talked about different types of fishing we have done and caught some fish and just enjoyed the day.

http://www.fishfindergarage.com

No comments: